Easy2Convert WMF to JPG
Easy2Convert WMF to JPG (wmf2jpg) is a small freeware utility for converting Windows Metafile Format files (.wmf, .apm) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly. You may also define an output image quality.
Easy2Convert WMF to JPG will be useful if you want to convert Windows Metafile Format files (.wmf, .apm) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a free image converting software that can be used by regular users who work with wmf images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert WMF to JPG (2.7 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.7.1
- Incorrect size bug-fix on some WMF files
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "wmf2jpg.exe").
- Select a wmf-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
Need to convert wmf to jpg in batch? Take a look at the professional WMF to IMAGE converter.
How to convert WMF to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert WMF to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: wmf2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!