Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG PRO
Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG PRO is a Tagged Image File Format files (.tif, .tiff) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) batch image converter and it easily converts many tiff-files in a matter of few seconds. The converter has many advanced settings such as: output image quality option or image resize option. Using Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG PRO, you can convert many tiff-files (and all "pages" of the multipage TIFFs) at once!
Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG PRO is a batch image converting software which allows to convert RGB or CMYK TIFF files.
Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG PRO has the following key features:
- Convert Tagged Image File Format files (.tif, .tiff) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif)
- Batch convert option (convert many tiff-files at once)
- Multi-page TIFF files support (all/custom pages export)
- Command-line run with parameters
- Text or image watermarks option
- Image resize/rotation/flip options
- Color adjustment (brightness/contrast etc.) options
- Output jpg-quality and bpp options
- Small and easy-to-use software
What's new in 3.1
- Dither option with several dithering algorithms
- Remaining Time is displaying during the conversion process
- File Format information included in --debug mode in CLI
- Few improvements, docs updates
Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF) File Format
The .TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) is a file format for storing images and was initally intended to use with scanners. It was originally developed as an attempt to get various scanner vendors to agree on a common scanned image file format, rather than to have many proprietary file formats from each vendor. The initial version of .TIFF was created by Aldus Corporation in 1986. Adobe Systems which acquired Aldus now holds the copyrights to the TIFF specification.
The .TIFF can store compressed JPEG or lossless compressed images. The TIFF's other options are: storing vector-based clipping paths, layers and pages support. The .TIFF can contain up to 32 bits CMYK and 24 bits RGB images. The format supports grayscaled or trucolor images. The .TIFF can save multi-page documents to a single file. The .TIFF file format is widely used in scanning, faxing, word processing, etc.
Trial version of TIFF to JPG PRO has a single limitation. It puts a tiny watermark over the converted images. To remove the limitation, please purchase your license key or consider to use the free version instead.
What do you need it for?
You need Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG PRO:
- To convert Tagged Image File Format files (.tif, .tiff) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly!
- To export all pages of a single multipage TIFF file to multiple JPEG files!
- To batch convert and resize many tiff-files to jpeg at once!
Who is this program for?
Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG PRO is a professional image converter that can be used by regular users who work with images (tiff and jpeg files) and often need to convert tiff to jpeg.
Easy2Convert - convert everything!