Easy2Convert TGA to PNG
Easy2Convert TGA to PNG will be very handy if you need to convert Truevision Targa files (.tga, .targa) to Portable Network Graphics files (.png). This is a free TGA image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with TGA images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert TGA to PNG (2.7 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dithering feature added
- Image Format information added in --DEBUG in CLI
- Minor additions, CLI/docs updates
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "tga2png.exe").
- Select a tga-file to convert
- Select an output folder png-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
Need to convert tga to png in batch? Take a look at the professional TGA to IMAGE converter.
How to convert TGA to PNG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert TGA to PNG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: tga2png.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!