Easy2Convert TGA to DDS
Easy2Convert TGA to DDS will be quite handy if you need to convert Truevision Targa files (.tga, .targa) to DirectDraw Surface textures (.dds). This is a free TGA-to-DDS image converter that can be used by regular users and game modders who often work with TGA and DDS images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert TGA to DDS (3.4 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.4
- Image Dithering option
- Image Format output in --DEBUG in command-line
- Minor fixes, CLI and docs updated
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "tga2dds.exe").
- Select a tga-file to convert
- Select an output folder dds-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
Need to convert tga to dds in batch? Take a look at the professional TGA to IMAGE converter.
How to convert TGA to DDS via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert TGA to DDS in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: tga2dds.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!