Easy2Convert PSD to BMP
Easy2Convert PSD to BMP will be very useful if you often need to convert Adobe Photoshop files (.psd) to Windows or OS/2 Bitmap files (.bmp). This is a PSD image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with PSD images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert PSD to BMP (2.7 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dithering feature added
- Image Format information added in --DEBUG in CLI
- --PSD-COLOR-MODEL changed to --PSD-COLOR-MODE in CLI
- Minor additions, CLI/docs updates
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "psd2bmp.exe").
- Select a psd-file to convert
- Select an output folder bmp-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
Need to convert psd to bmp in batch? Take a look at the professional PSD to IMAGE converter.
How to convert PSD to BMP via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert PSD to BMP in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: psd2bmp.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!