Easy2Convert PIC to JPG
Easy2Convert PIC to JPG (pic2jpg) is a free image converter designed to convert Macintosh PICT files (.pic, .pict, .pct) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif). The image quality option allows you to change image quality/size ratio.
Easy2Convert PIC to JPG will be useful if you often need to convert Macintosh PICT files (.pic, .pict, .pct) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a free PICT files converter that can be used by regular users who often work with PICT images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 6 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert PIC to JPG (8.8 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dither option added
- File Format output in --DEBUG mode in command-line
- Few fixes, CLI/docs updated
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "pic2jpg.exe").
- Select a pict-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert PIC to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert PIC to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: pic2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!