Easy2Convert PCX to BMP
Easy2Convert PCX to BMP will be very handy if you often need to convert ZSoft Paintbrush files (.pcx) to Windows or OS/2 Bitmap files (.bmp). This is a PCX image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with PCX images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert PCX to BMP (2.7 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dithering feature added
- Image Format information added in --DEBUG in CLI
- Minor additions, CLI/docs updates
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "pcx2bmp.exe").
- Select a pcx-file to convert
- Select an output folder bmp-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
Need to convert pcx to bmp in batch? Take a look at the professional PCX to IMAGE converter.
How to convert PCX to BMP via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert PCX to BMP in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: pcx2bmp.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!