Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF
Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF (pcd2tiff) is a Kodak PhotoCD files (.pcd) to Tagged Image File Format files (.tif, .tiff) converter.
This free Kodak PhotoCD image converter works well on All Windows and has low system requirements.
Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF would be very useful if you often need to convert Kodak PhotoCD files to Tagged Image File Format files. This is a free PCD image converter that can be used by photographers who often work with Kodak PhotoCD images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 6 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF (8.8 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dithering option
- Image Format output in --DEBUG in command-line
- --TIFF-COLOR-MODEL changed to --TIFF-COLOR-MODE in CLI
- Minor fixes, CLI and docs updated
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "pcd2tiff.exe").
- Select a pcd-file to convert
- Select an output folder tiff-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert PCD to TIFF via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert PCD to TIFF in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: pcd2tiff.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!