Easy2Convert PCD to JPG PRO
Easy2Convert PCD to JPG PRO converts Kodak PhotoCD files (.pcd, .pcd1, .pcds, .ppcd) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) quickly and easily. The output image quality allows to specify the desired JPEG quality value. Using Easy2Convert PCD to JPG PRO, you can convert many pcd-files at once!
Easy2Convert PCD to JPG PRO is a very customizable software and has many advanced options (image quality, image resize, etc.).
Easy2Convert PCD to JPG PRO has the following key features:
- Convert Kodak PhotoCD files (.pcd, .ppcd, .pcd1, .pcds) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif)
- Highest PhotoCD resolutions (1024x1536, 2048x3072, 4096x6144) support
- Batch convert option (convert many pcd-files at once)
- Command-line run with parameters
- Text or image watermarks option
- Image resize/rotation/flip options
- Color adjustment (brightness/contrast etc.) options
- Output jpg-quality and bpp options
- Small and easy-to-use software
What's new in 3.0
- Dither option with several dithering algorithms
- Remaining Time is displaying during the conversion process
- File Format information included in --debug mode in CLI
- Few improvements, docs updates
Kodak PhotoCD (.PCD) File Format
The .PCD is a multi-resolution compressed image file format. It was designed by Kodak for storing photos on the photo compact discs (PCD). The PhotoCD system was announced in 1990, targeted to the most of photographic needs and intended for photographers, from amateurs to professionals.
Each Kodak Photo CD contains images in several resolutions (up to 4096x6144). There are the following standard resolutions: 128x192, 256x384, 512x768, 1024x1536, 2048x3072, 4096x6144. .PCD uses the image compression algorithm which consists of 3 phases: chroma subsampling, decomposing the highest-resolution image data and Huffman encoding. .PCD file format was popular and widely used among professional photographers, photo processing labs, etc.
Trial version of PCD to JPG PRO has a single limitation. It puts a tiny watermark over the converted images. To remove the limitation, please purchase your license key or consider to use the free version instead.
What do you need it for?
You need Easy2Convert PCD to JPG PRO:
- To convert Kodak PhotoCD files (.pcd) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly!
- To batch convert and resize many pcd-files to jpeg at once!
Who is this program for?
Easy2Convert PCD to JPG PRO is a professional image converter that can be used by amateur and professional photographers who work with images (pcd and jpeg files) and often need to convert pcd to jpeg.
Easy2Convert - convert everything!