Easy2Convert PCD to JPG
Easy2Convert PCD to JPG (pcd2jpg) is a Kodak PhotoCD files (.pcd) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) freeware converter. The freeware has an output image quality option to change the image quality/size ratio. The converter works on All Windows and requires less than 3 Mb of free space on your hard disk.
Easy2Convert PCD to JPG will be very handy if you often need to convert Kodak PhotoCD files (.pcd) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a PCD image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with PCD images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 6 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert PCD to JPG (8.8 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dither option added
- File Format output in --DEBUG mode in command-line
- Few fixes, CLI/docs updated
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "pcd2jpg.exe").
- Select a pcd-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert PCD to JPG at highest resolution
Want to convert your PhotoCD discs with the highest possible resolution (up to 4096x6144 pixels)? Try PCD to JPG PRO converter!
How to convert PCD to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert PCD to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: pcd2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!