Easy2Convert JPG to TGA PRO
Easy2Convert JPG to TGA PRO converts JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) to Truevision Targa files (.tga, .targa). There are several advanced settings such as batch conversion, image resize, etc. Using Easy2Convert JPG to TGA PRO, you can convert many JPEG-files at once!
Easy2Convert JPG to TGA PRO is a professional batch converting software for Windows.
Easy2Convert JPG to TGA PRO has the following key features:
- Convert JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe) to Truevision Targa files (.tga, .targa)
- Batch convert option (convert many jpg-files at once)
- Command-line run with parameters
- Text or image watermarks option
- Image resize/rotation/flip options
- Color adjustment (brightness/contrast etc.) options
- Output tga bpp option
- Small and easy-to-use software
What's new in 2.9
- Dither option with few dithering algorithms
- Remaining Time is indicating during the conversion
- File Format details added in --debug output in command-line
- Several improvements, docs
JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe) File Format
The .JPG (JPEG) is a lossy image file format for storing and transmitting images and photos over the Internet. The .JPEG was developed by Joint Photographic Experts Group in 1992. So JPEG is an acronym for Joint Photographic Experts Group. The JPEG files have various file extentions: .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif, .jfif, .jfi. The .JPG is perfect for paintings, photos and not for drawings, text, lines, graphs.
The format stores true-color images, EXIF header/metadata (image dimention, orientation, ICC color profiles, additional text fields and comments). Progressive (interlaced) JPEG contains several scans and the image will be displayed in few passes while downloading. The .JPG stores image data encoded with lossy data compression algorithm (JFIF is the most common). JPEG is the most common image format used by digital cameras. The .JPG file format is one of the most popular file formats and widely used among photographers, artists, designers and internet users.
Truevision Targa (.TGA) File Format
The .TGA (TARGA or Truevision Targa) is a raster image file format. It was initally intended to use for Truevision's graphic cards. The 2.0 version of .TGA was enchanced with thumbnails, gamma value, textual metadata and alpha channel support. The format supports color-mapped or trucolor images from 8 to 32 bits per pixel. 32 bits targa image contains 24 bits RGB image and 8 bits alpha channel. The .TGA may store image data as RAW or RLE encoded.
Trial version of JPG to TGA PRO has a single limitation. It puts a tiny watermark over the converted images. To remove the limitation, please purchase your license key or consider to use the free version instead.
What do you need it for?
You need Easy2Convert JPG to TGA PRO:
- To convert JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe) to Truevision Targa files (.tga, .targa) easily and quickly!
- To batch convert and resize many jpg-files to tga at once!
Who is this program for?
Easy2Convert JPG to TGA PRO is a professional image converter that can be used by photographers, artists and designers who work with JPEG images and often need to convert jpg to tga.
Easy2Convert - convert everything!