Easy2Convert JPG to PCX
Easy2Convert JPG to PCX will be very handy if you need to convert JPEG files (.jpg) to ZSoft Paintbrush files (.pcx). This is a free image converter that can be used by regular users who work with jpg and pcx files.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert JPG to PCX (3.4 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.4
- Image Dithering option
- Image Format output in --DEBUG in command-line
- Minor fixes, CLI and docs updated
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "jpg2pcx.exe").
- Select a jpg-file to convert
- Select an output folder pcx-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
Need to convert jpg to pcx in batch? Take a look at the professional JPG to IMAGE converter.
How to convert JPG to PCX via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert JPG to PCX in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: jpg2pcx.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!