Easy2Convert ICO to JPG
Easy2Convert ICO to JPG (ico2jpg) is a freeware designed to convert Windows Icon files (.ico) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) in a matter of seconds. You may change an output image quality as well.
Easy2Convert ICO to JPG will be useful if you often need to convert Windows Icon files (.ico) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a freeware image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with ico images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert ICO to JPG (2.7 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dither option added
- File Format output in --DEBUG mode in command-line
- Few fixes, CLI/docs updated
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "ico2jpg.exe").
- Select a ico-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert ICO to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert ICO to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: ico2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!