Easy2Convert HDR to JPG PRO
Easy2Convert HDR to JPG PRO converts High Dynamic Range files (.hdr) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) in a matter of seconds. You also may do a resize of the images or change their quality/size ratio. Using Easy2Convert HDR to JPG PRO, you can convert many hdri-files at once!
It's a highly customizable and has many advanced settings (image quality option, image resize option).
Easy2Convert HDR to JPG PRO has the following key features:
- Convert High Dynamic Range files (.hdr) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif)
- Batch convert option (convert many hdri-files at once)
- Command-line run with parameters
- Text or image watermarks option
- Image resize/rotation/flip options
- Color adjustment (brightness/contrast etc.) options
- Output jpg-quality and bpp options
- Small and easy-to-use software
What's new in 2.9
- Dither option with several dithering algorithms
- Remaining Time is displaying during the conversion process
- File Format information included in --debug mode in CLI
- Few improvements, docs updates
High Dynamic Range (.HDR) File Format
The .HDR (or RGBE image format) is a High Dynamic Range Image file format. It was invented by Gregory Ward Larson for his Radiance rendering system. .HDR stores 4 bytes per pixel (RGB and a shared exponent or XYZ and a shared exponent, depending on what color model is used in the file). High Dynamic Range file format uses RLE lossless data compression algorithm.
The main advantage of using HDR is that it allows pixels to have the precision and greater range of floating point values. It means that HDR image format contains much more lighting information (an intensity for each pixel) than standard image formats. For example, HDRI allows to create highly realistic 3d scenes with a 3d modeling software. .HDR file format is supported by many advanced tools and software for photo and image processing. .HDR is widely used in professional photography, 3D and Computer Graphics industry, etc.
Trial version of HDR to JPG PRO has a single limitation. It puts a tiny watermark over the converted images. To remove the limitation, please purchase your license key or consider to use the free version instead.
What do you need it for?
You need Easy2Convert HDR to JPG PRO:
- To convert High Dynamic Range files (.hdr) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly!
- To batch convert and resize many hdri-files to jpeg at once!
Who is this program for?
Easy2Convert HDR to JPG PRO is a professional image converter that can be used by photographers and 3D artists who work with images (hdri and jpeg files) and often need to convert hdr to jpeg.
Easy2Convert - convert everything!