Easy2Convert HDR to JPG
Easy2Convert HDR to JPG (hdr2jpg) is a tiny freeware for converting High Dynamic Range files (.hdr) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif). The image quality option allows you to change image quality/size ratio. The freeware works well on All Windows. It's fast, lightweight and not eager for your system resources.
Easy2Convert HDR to JPG will be very handy if you often need to convert High Dynamic Range files (.hdr) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a HDRI image converter that can be used by regular users and CG artists who often work with HDR images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert HDR to JPG (2.7 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dither option added
- File Format output in --DEBUG mode in command-line
- Few fixes, CLI/docs updated
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "hdr2jpg.exe").
- Select a hdr-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert HDR to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert HDR to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: hdr2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!