Easy2Convert HDR to IMAGE
Easy2Convert HDR to IMAGE converts High Dynamic Range files (.hdr) to many image file formats easily and quickly. You may set an output image quality and do image resize when you need to. Using Easy2Convert HDR to IMAGE, you can convert many hdr-files at once!
Easy2Convert HDR to IMAGE is a professional batch image converter. It's a customizable and has many advanced settings.
Easy2Convert HDR to IMAGE has the following key features:
- Convert High Dynamic Range files (.hdr) to various image formats (.bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png, etc.)
- Batch convert option (convert many hdr-files at once)
- 48/64/96/128 bit hdri-files support
- Command-line support
- Image rotation, resize and image flip options
- Color manipulation option (brightness, contrast, gamma, etc.)
- Text/Graphic watermark option
- Small, easy-to-use software
What's new in 2.4
- "Dither" option with 7 image dithering algorithms
- "Time Remaining" option in the Conversion Dialog
- "File Format" output when --debug mode is ON in CLI
- --TIFF-COLOR-MODEL changed to --TIFF-COLOR-MODE in CLI
What do you need it for?
You need Easy2Convert HDR to IMAGE:
- To convert High Dynamic Range files (.hdr) to many image files (.bmp, .png, .jpg) easily and quickly!
- To resize the images
- To batch convert many hdr-files to other image-format at once!
Trial version of Easy2Convert HDR to IMAGE has one limitation. It puts a small watermark over the converted images. To remove the limitation, please purchase your license key.
Who is this program for?
Easy2Convert HDR to IMAGE is an advanced image converting software that can be used by designers and regular users who work with images and often need to convert hdr to various image files.
Easy2Convert - convert everything!