Easy2Convert DDS to JPG PRO
Easy2Convert DDS to JPG PRO is a DirectDraw Surface files (.dds) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) batch converter. You may perform an image resize operation or change the output quality/size ratio. Using Easy2Convert DDS to JPG PRO, you can convert many dds-files at once!
It has many advanced options (image quality, image resize, etc.) and it's a highly customizable software.
Easy2Convert DDS to JPG PRO has the following key features:
- Convert DirectDraw Surface files (.dds) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif)
- Batch convert option (convert many dds-files at once)
- Command-line run with parameters
- Text or image watermarks option
- Image resize/rotation/flip options
- Color adjustment (brightness/contrast etc.) options
- Output jpg-quality and bpp options
- Small and easy-to-use software
What's new in 3.0
- DDS to JPG conversion process improvements
- Few fixes
DirectDraw Surface (.DDS) File Format
The .DDS is a raster data file format. It was initially designed for DirectX (2D/3D/Audio/Input/Graphics API for Microsoft Windows and Xbox platforms) by Microsoft Corporation. .DDS is intended to store graphical textures and environment maps. The DDS file can store compressed (lossy S3TC algorithm) and uncompressed textures. The extended version of DDS for DirectX 10 allows to store an array of textures. This file format can also be used in OpenGL. .DDS file format is very popular and widely used in game development industry, CAD/CAM engineering, etc.
Trial version of DDS to JPG PRO has a single limitation. It puts a tiny watermark over the converted images. To remove the limitation, please purchase your license key or consider to use the free version instead.
What do you need it for?
You need Easy2Convert DDS to JPG PRO:
- To convert DirectDraw Surface files (.dds) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly!
- To batch convert and resize many dds-files to jpeg at once!
Who is this program for?
Easy2Convert DDS to JPG PRO is a professional image converter that can be used by regular users who work with images (dds and jpeg files) and often need to convert dds to jpeg.
Easy2Convert - convert everything!