Easy2Convert DDS to BMP
Easy2Convert DDS to BMP (dds2bmp) is a tiny freeware for converting DirectDraw Surface files (.dds) to Windows or OS/2 Bitmap files (.bmp, .rle, .dib). The freeware works well on All Windows and requires few Mbytes of free space on your hard disk.
Easy2Convert DDS to BMP will be very useful if you often need to convert DirectDraw Surface files (.dds) to Windows or OS/2 Bitmap files (.bmp). This is a DDS image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with DDS images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert DDS to BMP (2.7 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dithering feature added
- Image Format information added in --DEBUG in CLI
- Minor additions, CLI/docs updates
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "dds2bmp.exe").
- Select a dds-file to convert
- Select an output folder bmp-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
Need to convert dds to bmp in batch? Take a look at the professional DDS to IMAGE converter.
How to convert DDS to BMP via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert DDS to BMP in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: dds2bmp.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!