Easy2Convert BMP to JPG
Easy2Convert BMP to JPG (bmp2jpg) is a small freeware utility for converting Windows or OS/2 Bitmap files (.bmp, .rle, .dib) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly. You may also define an output image quality.
Easy2Convert BMP to JPG will be useful if you often need to convert Windows or OS/2 Bitmap files (.bmp) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a free image converting software that can be used by regular users who work with bmp images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert BMP to JPG (2.7 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.9
- Image Dither option added
- File Format output in --DEBUG mode in command-line
- Few fixes, CLI/docs updated
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "bmp2jpg.exe").
- Select a bmp-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert BMP to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert BMP to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: bmp2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!