Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG
Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG (tiff2jpg) is a small freeware for converting Tagged Image File Format files (.tif, .tiff) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) in a one click. Output image quality option allows you to achieve the desired quality/size ratio. The program supports multi-TIFF files (you may extract each "page" of the multipage TIFF file).
Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG will be useful if you often need to convert Tagged Image File Format files (.tif, .tiff) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a TIFF image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with TIFF images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert TIFF to JPG (1.9 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.1
- Output files datetime option
- New-made Graphic Resize option (new resize algorithms)
- Improved command-line support
- Several bug-fixes, updated docs
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "tiff2jpg.exe").
- Select a tiff-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert TIFF to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert TIFF to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: tiff2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!