Easy2Convert RAW to JPG
Easy2Convert RAW to JPG (raw2jpg) is a tiny freeware designed to convert RAW Camera Image files (.3fr, .ari, .arw, .srf, .sr2, .bay, .crw, .cr2, .cap, .iiq, .eip,
.dcs, .dcr, .drf, .k25, .kdc, .dng, .erf, .fff, .mef, .mos, .mrw, .nef, .nrw, .orf, .ptx,
.pef, .pxn, .r3d, .raf, .raw, .rw2, .rwl, .rwz, .x3f) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) in a one click. Output image quality option allows to set the desired quality/size ratio.
Easy2Convert RAW to JPG will be very handy if you often need to convert RAW Camera Image files of different manufacturers (Hasselblad, ARRIFLEX, Sony, Casio, Canon, Phase One, Kodak, Adobe, Epson, Imacon, Mamiya, Leaf, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Logitech, RED, Fuji, Panasonic, Leica, Rawzor, Sigma) to JPEG files. This is a free RAW image converter that can be used by photographers who often work with RAW camera images and photos.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert RAW to JPG (1.9 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.3
- Chroma Subsampling option for JPG added
- SaveAs option for JPG added
- Output filenames mask syntax changed
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "raw2jpg.exe").
- Select a raw-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert RAW to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert RAW to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: raw2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!