Easy2Convert PSD to JPG
Easy2Convert PSD to JPG (psd2jpg) is a small freeware utility for converting Adobe Photoshop files (.psd) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly. You may also define an output image quality.
Easy2Convert PSD to JPG will be useful if you often need to convert Adobe Photoshop files (.psd) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a free image converting software that can be used by regular users who work with psd images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert PSD to JPG (1.9 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.2
- Output files datetime option
- New-made Graphic Resize option (new resize algorithms)
- Improved command-line support
- Several bug-fixes, updated docs
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "psd2jpg.exe").
- Select a psd-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert PSD to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert PSD to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: psd2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!