Easy2Convert PNG to JPG PRO
Easy2Convert PNG to JPG PRO converts Portable Network Graphics files (.png) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) in a matter of seconds. You may perform a resize of the images or change their quality/size ratio. Using Easy2Convert PNG to JPG PRO, you can convert many png-files at once!
Easy2Convert PNG to JPG PRO is a batch image converting software. It has many advanced options and it's a highly customizable software.
Easy2Convert PNG to JPG PRO has the following key features:
- Convert Portable Network Graphics files (.png) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif)
- Batch convert option (convert many png-files at once)
- Command-line run with parameters
- Text or image watermarks option
- Image resize/rotation/flip options
- Color adjustment (brightness/contrast etc.) options
- Output jpg-quality and bpp options
- Small and easy-to-use software
What's new in 2.4
- UI improvements (Input Dialog, Preferences)
- Better file conversion routine
- Many internal improvements and bug-fixes
Portable Network Graphics (.PNG) File Format
The .PNG (Portable Network Graphics) is a bitmapped image file format designed to store raster images with lossless data compression. The .PNG was developed in 1996 by PNG Development Group as a better replacement for the GIF image format. The .PNG was created to improve GIF and lift its major restrictions: patent license requirenment, 256 (maximum) colors images. The .PNG supports greyscale, RGB and RGBA (indexed or trucolor) images. PNGs are allowed to have 1-64 bits per pixel images. Moreover, this image file format has a support of alpha channel transparency which is much better than GIF has. The .PNG uses lossless data compression algorithm, known as DEFLATE and on most images this method can achieve greater compression than GIF. The .PNG file format is a relavitely modern and one of the most popular image formats. PNG is a good replacement for GIF but PNGs are not as widely supported as GIF so far.
Trial version of PNG to JPG PRO has a single limitation. It puts a tiny watermark over the converted images. To remove the limitation, please purchase your license key or consider to use the free version instead.
What do you need it for?
You need Easy2Convert PNG to JPG PRO:
- To convert Portable Network Graphics files (.png) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly!
- To batch convert and resize many png-files to jpeg at once!
Who is this program for?
Easy2Convert PNG to JPG PRO is a professional image converter that can be used by regular users who work with images (png and jpeg files) and often need to convert png to jpeg.
Easy2Convert - convert everything!