Easy2Convert PNG to JPG
Easy2Convert PNG to JPG (png2jpg) is a freeware designed to convert Portable Network Graphics files (.png) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) in a matter of seconds. You may change an output image quality as well.
Easy2Convert PNG to JPG will be useful if you often need to convert Portable Network Graphics files (.png) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a freeware image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with png images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert PNG to JPG (1.9 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.4
- SaveAs option for JPG added
- Chroma Subsampling option for JPG added
- Output filenames mask syntax changed
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "png2jpg.exe").
- Select a png-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert PNG to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert PNG to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: png2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!