Easy2Convert PNG to BMP
Easy2Convert PNG to BMP (png2bmp) is a freeware for converting Portable Network Graphics files (.png) to Windows or OS/2 Bitmap files (.bmp, .rle, .dib). It works well on All Windows and requires less than 3 Mbytes of free space on your hard disk.
Easy2Convert PNG to BMP will be very useful if you often need to convert Portable Network Graphics files (.png) to Windows or OS/2 Bitmap files (.bmp). This is a PNG image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with PNG images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert PNG to BMP (1.4 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 1.9
- Output options for BMP export (bpp, compression)
- Better settings structure
- Internal improvements and bug-fixes
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "png2bmp.exe").
- Select a png-file to convert
- Select an output folder bmp-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert PNG to BMP via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert PNG to BMP in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: png2bmp.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!