Easy2Convert PCX to JPG
Easy2Convert PCX to JPG (pcx2jpg) is a small freeware for converting ZSoft Paintbrush files (.pcx) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly. You may also change the output image quality/size ratio.
Easy2Convert PCX to JPG will be useful if you often need to convert ZSoft Paintbrush files (.pcx) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a PCX image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with PCX images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert PCX to JPG (1.9 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.2
- SaveAs option for JPG added
- Chroma Subsampling option for JPG added
- Output filenames mask syntax changed
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "pcx2jpg.exe").
- Select a pcx-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert PCX to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert PCX to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: pcx2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!