Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF PRO
Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF PRO converts Kodak PhotoCD files (.pcd, .pcds, .pcd1, .ppcd) to Tagged Image File Format files (.tif, .tiff) in a matter of seconds. Using this PCD to TIFF converter, you can convert and resize many pcd-files at a time!
Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF PRO is a Kodak PhotoCD batch converting software which has many advanced settings such as batch conversion, image resize option...
Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF PRO has the following key features:
- Convert Kodak PhotoCD files (.pcd, .ppcd, .pcds, .pcd1) to Tagged Image File Format files (.tif, .tiff)
- Highest 64Base PhotoCD resolution (up to 4096x6144) support
- Batch convert option (convert many pcd-files at once)
- Command-line run with parameters
- Text or image watermarks option
- Image resize/rotation/flip options
- Color adjustment (brightness/contrast etc.) options
- Output tiff bpp option
- Small and easy-to-use software
What's new in 3.2
- Additions to filename mask, %frame% macro
- Few minor improvements, documentation update
Kodak PhotoCD (.PCD) File Format
The .PCD is a multi-resolution compressed image file format. The PhotoCD system was announced in 1990 by Kodak and it was initially intended for storing photos on the photo compact discs. Each Kodak Photo CD may contain images in several resolutions: 128x192, 256x384, 512x768, 1024x1536, 2048x3072, 4096x6144. .PCD file format was widely used among professional photographers, photo processing labs, etc.
Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF) File Format
The .TIFF is a file format for storing images and was initially intended to use with scanners. The .TIFF can store compressed JPEG or lossless compressed images and can save multi-page documents to a single file. The format supports grayscaled or trucolor images. .TIFF can contain up to 32 bits CMYK and 24 bits RGB images.
Trial version of PCD to TIFF PRO has a single limitation. It puts a tiny watermark over the converted images. To remove the limitation, please purchase your license key or consider to use the free version instead.
What do you need it for?
You need Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF PRO:
- To convert Kodak PhotoCD files (.pcd) to Tagged Image File Format files (.tif, .tiff) easily and quickly!
- To batch convert and resize many pcd-files to tiff at once!
Who is this program for?
Easy2Convert PCD to TIFF PRO is a professional image converter that can be used by photographers who work with Kodak PhotoCDs images and photos and often need to convert pcd to tiff.
Easy2Convert - convert everything!