Easy2Convert JPG to DDS
Easy2Convert JPG to DDS (jpg2dds) is a tiny freeware for converting JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe) to DirectDraw Surface files (.dds) easily and quickly. This free converter exports DDS Mipmap Levels as well.
Easy2Convert JPG to DDS will be useful if you often need to convert JPEG files (.jpg) to DirectDraw Surface files (.dds). This is a free image converter that can be used by regular users who work with jpg images and dds files.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert JPG to DDS (2.0 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 1.6
- New command-line support
- Picture re-size and flipping, color correction
- Built-in help-file added
- Better unicode filenames support, bug-fixes
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "jpg2dds.exe").
- Select a jpg-file to convert
- Select an output folder dds-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert JPG to DDS via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert JPG to DDS in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: jpg2dds.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!