Easy2Convert GIF to PNG
Easy2Convert GIF to PNG (gif2png) converts Graphics Interchange Format files (.gif) to Portable Network Graphics files (.png). This freeware image converter supports 8-bits GIF transparency and animated GIFs (each frame export). It's easy to use and has very low sytem requirements.
Easy2Convert GIF to PNG will be very useful if you often need to convert Graphics Interchange Format files (.gif) to Portable Network Graphics files (.png). This is a GIF image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with GIF images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert GIF to PNG (2.7 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 3.0
- Image Dithering feature added
- Image Format information added in --DEBUG in CLI
- Minor additions, CLI/docs updates
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "gif2png.exe").
- Select a gif-file to convert
- Select an output folder png-file will be saved into
- Click the "Convert!" button
Need to convert gif to png in batch? Take a look at the professional GIF to IMAGE converter.
How to convert GIF to PNG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert GIF to PNG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: gif2png.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!