Easy2Convert GIF to JPG PRO
Easy2Convert GIF to JPG PRO converts Graphics Interchange Format files (.gif) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) in a matter of seconds. You may also define an output image quality and perform a resize of the images. Using Easy2Convert GIF to JPG PRO, you can convert many gif-files (all frames of animated GIFs as well) at once!
Easy2Convert GIF to JPG PRO is a batch image converting software. It's a highly customizable and has many advanced options.
Easy2Convert GIF to JPG PRO has the following key features:
- Convert Graphics Interchange Format files (.gif) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif)
- Batch convert option (convert many gif-files at once)
- Animated GIFs support (all/custom frames export)
- Command-line run with parameters
- Text or image watermarks option
- Image resize/flip options
- Color adjustment (brightness/contrast etc.) options
- Output jpg-quality and bpp options
- Small and easy-to-use software
What's new in 2.1
- File Timestamp option (current, original, custom)
- Improved Image Resize option (keep proportion, %/px, resize filters)
- Improved CLI support
- Few bug-fixes, better built-in documentation
Graphics Interchange Format (.GIF) File Format
The .GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) is a raster graphics image file format used to store raster images and animation sequences. The .GIF was developed and introduced by CompuServe in 1987, replacing their older black & white rle image format. This version of the .GIF was called 87a. Later, in 1989, CompuServe introduced a new revision of .GIF format known as 89a. This new version supported transparent background colors, animation delays, text labels, application-specific metadata. The .GIF file format is one of the most popular image formats commonly used on the World Wide Web due to its abilities (a good image compression, interlacing feature, animation), portability and wide support.
Trial version of GIF to JPG PRO has a single limitation. It puts a tiny watermark over the converted images. To remove the limitation, please purchase your license key or consider to use the free version instead.
What do you need it for?
You need Easy2Convert GIF to JPG PRO:
- To convert Graphics Interchange Format files (.gif) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly!
- To export all frames of a single animated GIF file to multiple JPEG files!
- To batch convert and resize many gif-files to jpeg at once!
Who is this program for?
Easy2Convert GIF to JPG PRO is a professional image converter that can be used by regular users who work with images (gif and jpeg files) and often need to convert gif to jpeg.
Easy2Convert - convert everything!