Easy2Convert GIF to JPG
Easy2Convert GIF to JPG (gif2jpg) is a small freeware utility which converts Graphics Interchange Format files (.gif) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) in a matter of seconds. You may define an output image quality. The program also supports animated GIFs (so you may extract each frame of an animated GIF file).
Easy2Convert GIF to JPG will be useful if you often need to convert Graphics Interchange Format files (.gif) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a freeware image converter that can be used by regular users who work with still or animated gif images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert GIF to JPG (1.9 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.3
- Chroma Subsampling option for JPG added
- SaveAs option for JPG added
- Output filenames mask syntax changed
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "gif2jpg.exe").
- Select a gif-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert GIF to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert GIF to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: gif2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!