Easy2Convert EMF to JPG
Easy2Convert EMF to JPG (emf2jpg) is a small freeware utility for converting Enhanced Metafile Format files (.emf) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif) easily and quickly. You may also define an output image quality.
Easy2Convert EMF to JPG will be useful if you want to convert Enhanced Metafile Format files (.emf) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a free image converting software that can be used by regular users who work with emf images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert EMF to JPG (1.9 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 1.6
- Graphic and text watermark option added
- Improved settings functions & dialog
- Better EMF-JPEG converting procedure
- Many bug-fixes, internal improvements, updated docs
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "emf2jpg.exe").
- Select a emf-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert EMF to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert EMF to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: emf2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!