Easy2Convert DDS to JPG
Easy2Convert DDS to JPG (dds2jpg) is a freeware designed to convert DirectDraw Surface files (.dds) to JPEG files (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jif). You may also change the output image quality/size. This freeware works well on All Windows and requires less than 3 Mb of free space on your hard disk.
Easy2Convert DDS to JPG will be very handy if you often need to convert DirectDraw Surface files (.dds) to JPEG files (.jpg). This is a DDS image converter that can be used by regular users who often work with DDS images.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Less than 3 Mb of free space on hard disk
Download Easy2Convert DDS to JPG (1.9 Mb, freeware) now!
What's new in 2.3
- GUI improvements on the Settings window
- Several internal improvements, bug-fixes
Run an installer/unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "dds2jpg.exe").
- Select a dds-file to convert
- Select an output folder jpg-file will be saved into
- Set desired output settings (image quality, resolution, bpp, color correction, etc.)
- Click the "Convert!" button
How to convert DDS to JPG via command-line
This image conversion freeware has a built-in command-line support which allows you to convert DDS to JPG in shell/cmd as a .bat-script or service, supplying appropriate command-line parameters. To do so just follow this simple syntax: dds2jpg.exe -i <input file> -o <output folder>
Easy2Convert - convert everything!